Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog Updates

I have spent the last couple days updating my blogs. I hope the updates can be somewhat beneficial for anyone who actually checks this out. We live in such an awesome time that so much information is just a few clicks away. I have listed out, over there on the right side of my page, a bunch of sites and blogs that have been very helpful for me. There is tons of free information from podcast , to downloadable books, and videos. The Resurgence has a bunch of conference videos and enough information to keep anyone reading for a long long time. Desiring God is very similar with endless amounts of free material.
A few years ago I went through the (I'm Mad at Church) stage. I have always been kinda cynical about what I thought was really stupid (Some of Which was) and was quick to throw stones. It seems to be easy to point out everything that is going wrong. However things have seemed to shift in my brain from being frustrated to being very excited about “church”. Check out these sites and blogs and it will not take very long to see that God really is doing some awesome things. The future looks very bright!
And the best thing. Just to help “the Church” these sites give this stuff all out for free! Awesome!

Oh and "MidWeek Thoughts" will be up Wed!

Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments: